The Gaming Regulators Africa Forum is pleased to announce the GRAF Botswana 2018 Conference will convene during 26 – 29 August 2018 at Gaborone, Botswana. The Conference will take place at the Grand Palm Hotel Casino Convention Resort.
For accommodation purpose, there are two hotels at the Complex and you can book into either of the hotels:
Note that the attached booking form should be completed and returned to the hotel and not to Secretariat. Rooms are blocked booked and according to a negotiated price. Rooms that are not booked by the 25 July 2018 will be released and will be available according to the normal price. HOTEL BOOKING FORM
The Botswana Conference Sub-Committee has plans already underway in organizing a busy week for attendees.
Online registration is now open. All registration fees are processed in US dollars, if any problems are experienced please contact the Treasurer.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATES:
- GRAF Member (Regulator) - USD $250
- Non Member (Industry) - USD $300
CONFERENCE FEE INCLUDES:
- Two-and-a-half conference days: Monday (Full Day), Tuesday (Half Day) & Wednesday (Half Day)
- Three lunches: Monday-Wednesday
- Welcome Reception (Sunday)
- Gala Dinner (Monday)
- Social Networking Tour (Tuesday)
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Please note that there will be NO refunds for cancellations. Cancellations must be made in writing to GRAF Secretariat.
GRAF will accept registration payments via bank wire ONLY, if any problems are experienced please contact the Treasurer.
CONFERENCE DRESS CODE:
Welcome Reception & Conference Days:
- For men – Business dress is appropriate.
- For women – Dresses, blouses and skirts, or pants suit are appropriate attire.
- Regular business dress and/or dressier dresses or gowns (for ladies) would be appropriate.
- Promotional Shirt and cap, flat shoes and sunblock!
To sign up for email announcements about the 2018 GRAF Conference and other GRAF news, please submit your request to be added to the GRAF mailing list with the CONTACT Form.
The host jurisdiction looks forward to welcoming delegates to Botswana in 2018.